Spending time outdoors during summer might help cool you down to a certain degree, but that’s not enough. While you cannot bring your AC out with you, you can get an outdoor pedestal fan instead. It does the same work as the AC, but it’s portable, easy to operate, and consumes less electricity than the AC.
With the market saturated with all sorts of outdoor pedestal fans, it could get a little complicated to find the right one. That’s why we have compiled a list of the five best pedestal fans you can use outdoors, which you will learn more about them if you read on.
This pedestal fan takes the first spot due to its design, portability, and versatility. Lasko is known for creating great products, and this fan is proof of that. They have kept the design very simple, with the metal blades curved for maximum air pressure.
- 3 Powerful Speeds - makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the...
- Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow & Circulation - allows you to direct high velocity air up, down, or anywhere in between making this fan ideal for cooling or ventilation of an area.
- QuickMount for Easy Conversion from Floor to Wall Mount - simply mount the included bracket to the wall and easily convert your fan from a floor fan to a wall fan. The fan's stand, clips right into...
- It comes with rubber pads on the stand to protect the surface.
- It’s straightforward to install and doesn’t require any tools.
- The manual control gives you complete control over the speed of the blades.
- It can get a bit noisy when it’s set to maximum speed.
You can easily use this fan as a wall fan or a floor fan without any additional accessories. To use it as a wall fan, all you have to do is hang the fan stand on a wall mount, a process that doesn’t require specialized skills and experience. Unhook it from the wall mount, and you’re ready to use it as a floor fan.
3 Powerful Speeds
It comes equipped with three powerful speeds to help you choose and control the wind velocity. For better cooling effects, the curved metal fan blades combine with a powerful motor to conjure powerful air movement.
Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow
Other than controlling the air’s intensity, you can choose to direct the airflow to the desired direction by tilting the pivoting head. This feature eliminates a need to move the fan any time you want to control the airflow.
The Blue Plug for Safety
Lasko takes serious measures to ensure the safety of their products and the people using them. That’s why they include the Blue Plug with every fan they make, including this one. The plug helps to cut off the electric current once there is a fault within the circuit or the motor. This helps to alert you of the immediate problem and also keeps you safe from electrocution.
Built-in Carry Handle
Besides weighing less than 15 pounds, the fan comes with a built-in carry handle to help you move it around without interfering with the metal cage.
This fan takes the second spot due to its ability to emit steady airflow. It also has an adjustable height, and it’s relatively quiet.
- POWERFUL & QUIET COOLING: This fan features double blade configuration with 3 speed settings & oscillation for wide area cooling in medium to large rooms; It features easy to use electronic controls...
- CUSTOMIZABLE COOLING: This fan offers oscillation for whole room cooling plus a unique customizable experience with 3 power settings plus 3 breeze options: variable, breezy and constant; The remote...
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well; Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and...
- Very easy to clean since the grille is removable
- The base is stable and heavy-duty to keep the fan firmly on the ground.
- It comes with electronic LED controls.
- It doesn’t include many colors to choose from.
It’s Very Powerful
To say this fan is powerful is an understatement. It’s among the most potent pedestal fans around, all because of the 3-speed setting coupled with the DualAirfx double blade configuration. The fan delivers up to 15% more air volume compared to other models in its class.
There is no need for repeatedly repositioning the fan, especially if there is company around, since the wide oscillation ensures air is directed to every angle. The oscillation capability has made it a preferred fan for both indoor and outdoor use.
Remote Control and Auto-off Timer
The auto-off timer allows you to decide how long the fan should remain active. You can set between 1 and 8 hours, and the timer will trigger the off switch immediately after the time lapses. If you like taking a nap during summer days and you don’t want to get up to switch off the fan, this feature will come in handy.
This fan puts the power on your hands of how you want it to cool. The adjustable height allows you to decide how high in the room should be cooled, while the adjustable tilt fan head enables you to dictate the airflow direction.
Rowenta takes the third spot on our lists primarily because it has five speed settings. The impeccable airspeed, size, and power-saving capabilities make this fan ideal for indoor and outdoor uses.
- ULTRA-QUIET PERFORMANCE - 35dB(A) whisper-quiet operation offers ultimate silence at each speed; ideal for home or office
- POWERFUL OSCILLATING AIRFLOW - Delivers exceptionally strong airflow (up to 2436 Cu. Ft./min); oscillates for broad coverage; 16"-diameter head and 5 effective blades
- 5 SPEED SETTINGS - 3 speed settings , 2 speeds (including Turbo Boost for extra power and Silent Night mode for especially soundless operation)
- Powerful airflow for maximum cooling effect
- It comes equipped with five blades.
- It has a power-saving mode.
- You cannot use chemicals to clean it.
Fans can get quite noisy, especially when rotating at maximum speed, but not the Rowenta. Producing 35dB of sound, this fan ensures noise is not an issue, regardless of the speed.
The fan performs robust oscillation that ensures optimal airflow around the room to cover broad areas. The five blades help push fresh air further around the fan, hence giving you a refreshing feeling.
This is the primary feature that sets this fan apart from the rest. It contains the three speed settings found in other pedestal fans, with an addition of two more. The manufacturer has included the Turbo Boost for extra power, which is the maximum this fan can reach. There is also the Silent Night mode that is whisper-silent for a quiet undisrupted sleep.
Remote Control and Electronic Control Panel
The remote control capability makes it effortless to use, while the electronic control panel allows you to customize how you wish it to operate. You can switch between normal mode and energy-saving mode or set up the switch-off timer.
PELONIS has a reputation for designing some of the best residential fans, and this model lives up to expectations. It packs impressive features, such as the ability to adjust the height to 4 feet, making it a contender in this list.
- [3-Speed Quiet Fan] Featuring 3 speed settings and 7-hour timer with Auto Shut-off , the Pelonis pedestal fan allows you to customize your breeze needs , and to control the cooling options with high...
- [Easy to Use] The user-friendly front operation panel and remote control makes it possible to obtain full range control over our product. The height of the fan could be adjusted between 3. 5 to 4...
- [Wide-Angle Oscillation] The 80°wide oscillation angle makes it versatile for one person as well as family use. The direction of the breeze could aim anywhere between the floor and the ceiling...
- It comes equipped with a five-foot cord.
- It’s effortless to use, and you can interact with it through the electronic control panel and a remote.
- Easy to clean due to the removable blade guards.
- Chemicals are not ideal for cleaning.
The fan comes equipped with motor overheat protection for added safety. Not only does this help to protect the motor, but it also gives it a longer lifespan.
3-Speed setting and a Remote Control
For a desired cooling effect, the fan utilizes the three speed settings coupled with a very powerful motor. You can also interact with the fan remotely from across the room to determine the speed, adjust the tilt, or when to oscillate.
Impeccable Oscillation Angle
Oscillation is part of any optimal fan, but this item takes it to a new level. Capable of covering an 80–degree angle in one oscillation, this fan is perfect for a group of people or individual use.
Auto Shut Off
It comes equipped with the auto-switch off timer, allowing you up to 7 hours of operation. You use the remote control to set up the timer and dictate other settings. It doesn’t require batteries to work since it comes with a five-foot-long cable.
Last on our list is the VanSmaGo pedestal fan that is purposely designed for outdoor use. Besides being portable and durable, this fan makes it on this list because it comes equipped with rechargeable batteries.
- ❄ THE UNIQUE DESIGN OF THE ELECTRIC FAN SUPPORTS WIRELESS USE:the foldable electric fan is extremely easy to carry, so small that you put it in your bag, and it doesn't need to be assembled.yard...
- ❄ PORTABLE PEDESTAL FAN AND DESK ELECTRIC FAN,MANUAL AND REMOTE CONTROL:the fan is very practical, not only can be used for outdoor travel, but also very suitable for home and office use. place it...
- ❄ SUPER QUIET (30-40DB) AND 4 WIND LEVELS SPEED DESIGN TIMING AND REMOVABLE FAN GRILLE: breeze wind/soft wind/strong wind/sleep wind mode,meet your different needs,which is less than half as loud as...
- It’s versatile enough to be used as a desktop fan.
- It’s very quiet, producing only 30 dB of wind noise.
- It’s foldable and easy to carry.
- It’s not an oscillating fan.
4 Speed Settings
For an optimal cooling effect, the fan comes equipped with four speed settings, one more than most fans. In addition to the three basic speed settings, the manufacturer has included a fourth setting known as Natural Wind.
Rechargeable Batteries and Remote Control
The rechargeable batteries give you a remarkable 12 hours of use before they run out of power. You can control the fan from across the room through the remote control.
Mobile Phone Charging
In case your phone runs out of power, you can charge it through the mobile charge function reserved for emergencies.
Outstanding Customer Service
The manufacturers offer satisfactory customer services and are ready to offer any assistance. There is also a 60-day money-back guarantee to protect you from faulty products.
Outdoor pedestal fans can keep you cool like the AC, but they consume less power, they’re portable, and are very easy to use. While your budget might influence the type of pedestal fan you’ll buy, you must also consider the fan’s features and performance. A decent pedestal fan should offer better airflow, and should be portable and durable.