There’s nothing worse than stepping out of a steamy hot tub and being instantly covered in goosebumps from the chilled air only to wrap yourself in a cold towel. Stave-off the chill by enveloping yourself in a delightfully warm towel stored in your very own outdoor towel warmer that pairs perfectly with any hot tub.
Outdoor towel warmers for hot tubs can range from mounted racks to heated baskets to luxury cabinets. Although these investments are far from cheap, they will undoubtedly ensure your soothing hot tub experience continues even after you exit the tub.
Towel warming products can range from $60-$300, so be sure to choose the perfect outdoor towel warmer that suits your needs. If you’re searching for the perfect outdoor towel warmer to accompany your hot tub, read on for our top suggestions.
Top Towel Warmer Racks
Generally, towel warmer baskets are suitable for 1-2 individuals, racks are best for a small group of 4-6, and cabinets will accommodate a significant number of individuals from 7-60 towel users.
One of the easiest and most portable towel warmer options are the heated racks. Despite being exposed to the cold air, these racks will keep any hanging towels toasty warm until you’re ready to step out of the hot tub.
Additionally, the racks also ensure easy accessibility since you can snag a towel right off the rack rather than fumbling with a container handle to grab one from inside a cabinet or basket. These are perfect no matter how long you stay in your hot tub.
- ★After taking a hot shower, you can embrace yourself with a soft and warm towel/robe, which can keep your body temperature and make you feel comfortable every time.
- ★2-in-1 Design: Freestanding: Portable set up which is great for bathroom/laundry room; Wall Mounted: Designed to make the most of available room space.
- ★Built-in thermostat that safely maintain the temperature and conserve energy.
This curvaceous towel warmer will heat your towels to a cozy 113-122°F in just 30 minutes. Thanks to its 120-watt power, you can flip the towel warmer on as you’re about to dip into the hot tub, and your towel will reach optimum temperatures far before you’re ready to step out.
The lightweight, freestanding structure also allows you to take it anywhere you want without worrying about screws or cumbersome weight.
- The towel warmer uses 10 polished stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Perfect Performance: Keeps your towels & robes dry, warm and comfy once you step out from shower. It also helps eliminate unpleasant smells and keep bathroom refreshing.
- Constructed with stainless steel,this towel warmer is easy to clean with a soft dry cloth when the towel warmer is cold.
Great for hot tubs located directly adjacent to a wall, this wall-mounted towel warmer has a sleek, modern appeal thanks to its stainless-steel bars that allow even heat distribution and an easy clean.
The 10 bars allow you to heat multiple towels with ease. You can even throw a bathrobe or two on as well. The warmer’s temperature reaches degrees ranging from 122-140°F with a design that is easy to install and helps eliminate potential floor obstruction.
- STABLE BASE: The hollow bottom of this towel tree is designed to be filled with water, so it will not easily blow over or tip in the wind or rain. Because you want your tree to be safe, sturdy, and...
- ADJUSTABLE BARS: Three arms can easily be configured to suit your unique needs. Adjust the bars to your preferred length to divide the towel weight, preventing tipping and ensuring all your towels dry...
- PORTABLE: When summer is over, easily take apart your tree and move it inside for convenient storage. And if you’re traveling, you can easily break down the rack and bring it along wherever you go....
If you’re looking for a heated towel warmer that is easily portable but decently sized, invest in this tree towel rack. The three pegs allow you to heat about six towels to the perfect toasty temperature.
The hollow base can be filled with water or sand for maximum stability in-between relocations. The towel tree bars are also adjustable, so you can make one side longer or shorter based on your needs.
Best Towel Warmer Baskets
Towel warmer baskets are best for concealing a smaller number of towels until you’re ready to use them. If one or two individuals typically use the hot tub, a basket towel warmer is the optimum choice.
These products also tend to save power. Since the towels in a towel warmer basket aren’t exposed to the open air, it is easier for the product to heat and maintain the perfect temperature compared to the constantly exposed racks.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Toasty hot towels in minutes
- Compact and fits conveniently on the counter
This basket is the ultimate towel warmer that can hold 3-4 average-sized towels or two oversized towels and heat them to perfection in 5 minutes.
Feel free to toss in your favorite bathrobe or fuzzy pants to slip on after you’ve dried-off with your blissfully warm towel. This basket is compact enough to sit on any counter or shelf and has an automatic shut-off feature for safety.
- Warms towels while you bath
- Extra-large design for large towels and other garments
- Uses standard power outlet
If you’re looking for a smaller towel warmer that only needs to hold one or two towels, this is the best choice for you.
The small, compact size of this towel warmer basket makes it perfect for portability, and its auto shut off feature saves power and ensures maximum safety. This design also keeps your towels dry and prevents any musky odor from accumulating.
- - MAKE EVERY SHOWER A SPA DAY | Personal Warmer Heats, Small Sheets, Robes, Blankets & Other Fabric Items for Ultimate Comfort & Relaxation | Perfect Accessory for Home, Shower, Salon, Pool House &...
- - EASY 15-MINUTE ADJUSTABLE TIMER | Always Have a Warm on Hand! The Unit’s Sleek LCD Display Lets You Set a Program w/ a Single Button [Choose 15, 30, 45 or 60 Minutes] | Unit Keeps at Optimal...
- - SPACIOUS HEATING COMPARTMENT | Accommodates Oversized 40” x 70” & a Variety of Other for Couple’s Convenience | Load Dry, ‘Loosely’ Folded into the Warmer for Best Results – No More Cold...
The feature that sets this towel warmer apart is its adjustable timer that allows you to program the warmer at 15-minute intervals until it automatically shuts off. This is perfect for you to set at any point of your hot tubbing experience and allows ease of mind that the machine will shut itself off after your designated time. The product also comes with safety indicator lights and stabilizing feet for the utmost safety and stability.
Unbeatable Towel Warmer Cabinets
For those of you striving for a truly luxurious towel warmer that can hold twice, or even three times the towel capacity of racks and baskets, then you’re going to want a towel warmer cabinet.
These products are staples of spas, massage parlors, and high-class hotels, but now you can have your own sitting elegantly next to your hot tub. Some of these products are even built will sterilizers to ensure your towels are clean and hygienic while they stay warm.
- CE approved towel warmer, 46L extra large capacity for placing 100-110pcs towels! (Reference towel size:26-4/5"L x 12-1/5"W)
- Dual cabinet stainless steel inner chamber for better heat conduction, no infection
- Micro computer temperature control system for preventing over-heat, Average 158℉
Before you send out the invitations for your upcoming hot tub party, make sure you invest in this dual cabinet towel warmer. This cabinet can hold up to 46 large towels so everyone in attendance can have the luxury of wrapping themselves in a cozy heated towel.
This cabinet is also suitable for large families that enjoy bonding in the hot tub with a steaming cup of hot chocolate on a wintery evening.
- keeps moist towels steamy and warm
- holds approximately 24 regular manicure size towels (sold separately)
- nice clean look and neutral colors to go with most any decor
The medium-sized towel warmer is an exceptional option if you’re looking for a towel warmer cabinet that holds more than six large-sized towels but doesn’t need as much as a 46-towel capacity.
Depending on your preference, this towel warmer cabinet can either keep your towels dry and warm or moist and steamy at 160°F. The internal shelving allows a capacity of 24 average-sized towels, and the aluminum interior ensures this unit is rust-proof and long-lasting.
- Safety Features: Unit is designed with a sealed tight door enclosure to keep towels warm.
- 20-60 towels at once (depending on towel size) with Consistent high temperatures heats up to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. and removable towel rack.20-60 towels at once (depending on towel size) with...
- High quality full aluminum interior prevents external moisture from entering the heating
Having a warm and comforting towel ready for you as you exit the hot tub is nice, but you also want to be sure it’s hygienic, especially if you are heating face towels you prefer to keep moist.
This cabinet allows you to turn the heating unit or sterilizer unit on separately or both simultaneously. This feature is especially comforting for guests using one of the 20-60 towels stored within the cabinet.
The cabinet holds a temperature of 175°F and is made from a sleek black minimalist design that compliments any hot tub and fits easily onto any ledge or shelf. The door is built with a “safety seal” design to prevent air leakage and maintain a hygienic interior.
Also, this unit has a unique feature that functions as a safety precaution. The “triggered door system” feature will turn the cabinet off temporarily whenever the door is opened and restart when it is closed.
Basking in a hot tub can be a fantastic way to relieve stress, entertain friends, or bond with family members. Ensure this relaxing experience continues by swaddling yourself and your fellow hot tubbers in a delightfully warm towel, compliments of your outdoor towel warmer.
Whether you want to invest in an outdoor towel warmer in the form of a rack, basket, or cabinet, the products listed here are guaranteed to provide perfectly heated towels accompanied by unique product features such as sterilizers, auto-shut offs, and portable designs that will leave you wondering how you ever stepped out of a hot tub without one.